Test & Tag Certified
Owner, operator Daniel Lock is certified to Test and Tag power tools and equipment. At only $5.75 (incl. GST) per tool you can have peace of mind that your tools and equipment are safe to use. So pop in and get an on the spot test and tag or drop and run for a later collection or alternatively we can visit your home, business or worksite to Test & Tag your electrical tools and equipment, simply call 06 757 8665 to book.
Does your business require Test & Tag?
Test & Tag enables your business to meet their electrical compliance requirements under the New Zealand Regulations and Standards. Therefore ensuring tools and equipment are safe to use by both employees and the general public.
Failure to ensure the safety of electrical equipment may result in the death or injury of yourself, your employees or others. To discharge your duty of care you are required to reduce the risk of electrical shock as far as practicable. One method of achieving this is to ensure your tools, leads and appliances are tested for electrical fault on a regular basis.
Who needs Test & Tag?
- Construction Industry – All trades.
- Clinics and Health centres.
- Industrial premises – All trades.
- Critical workplaces – Risk areas.
- Offices – All electrical services.
- Hair salons.
- Beauty therapy.
- Service centres.
- All corporate environments.
- Lunch rooms – Cafeterias.
- Hotels – Motels & Motor-camps.
- Hire companies.
- Second hand dealers.
- Retailers of electrical goods.
- Car repair centres.
- Sawmills and outdoor industries.
- Production plants.
- Farms, Vets, rural suppliers.