Gib/ Drywall Lifter
The cable drive drywall lift works on walls, flat ceilings and cathedrals. Why struggle with wallboard when you can single handedly lift wallboard up to 11 foot walls and ceilings. Cradle tilts laterally 65 degrees for easy loading and for installation on walls and sloped ceilings. It also tilts longitudinally 10 degrees. Fast action, single stage winch with silent camlock brake easily lifts and lowers wallboard so you don’t have to strain your back.
- $45.00 Half Day
- $60.00 Full Day
Prices Include GST
- Max. Standard Reach: 11′
- Reach with Extension 154: 12′ 6″
- Reach with Extension 186: 15′
- Standard Loading Height: 37″
- Loading Height with Loader 195: 2-4″
- Load Capacity: 150 lbs.
- Sheet Size & Capacity: single drywall sheets up to 4′ x 16′
- Power Source: Manual
- Lift Mechanism: Single Stage Cable
Tool Hire Taranaki recommends using all necessary safety equipment. We have safety equipment available for hire, for this equipment you would need:
- Head Protection