Concrete Saw 400mm With Trolley
The saw has a start grip and decompression valve located on the same side for faster starting. Five-stage, foam-paper-nylon system with Advanced Directional Air Flow provides very clean air for better saw performance. The trolley cart for concrete cut saws allows the user to stand tall & cut accurate straight cuts with every application. No tools necessary when attaching the saw to the cart and can be mounted on the trolley in a matter of seconds. Wheel axle may be displaced to left or right of travel direction, enabling close trimming at edges and obstacles.
- $93.75 Half Day
- $125 Full Day
- + Blade Wear $35 per mm
Prices include GST
- Engine Displacement (cu.in.) 81cc/4.5Kw Max. power (HP)
- 6.1 No Load RPM 9,350
- Fuel Fuel mixture 50:1
- Fuel tank capacity (oz.) 37
- Blades Max. spindle speed 3,765
- Wheel diameter 16″ Arbor 1″ (w/adaptor)
- Max. cutting depth 5-3/4″
- Net weight (lbs.) 23.9
- Shipping weight (lbs.) 32.0
- An angled fuel filler cap is supplied for ease of refuelling.
- 15 litre gravity feed water tank with water connection is supplied unit.
- Accommodates both Makita and Dolmar power cutters 12″, 14″ and 16″
Tool Hire Taranaki recommends using all necessary safety equipment. We have safety equipment available for hire, for this equipment you would need:
- Eye protection
- Ear protection