2900 PSI Trailered Petrol Water Blaster 32LPM
Built in Auckland, the AES Trailered Petrol Water Blaster offers high output, reliability and low maintainence costs. AES use genuine Honda OHV petrol engines which feature easy starting, low exhaust emissions, low fuel consumption and are fitted with a low oil safety cut-out. Perfect for heavy duty water blasting at home, on the work site or farm.
- $135 Half Day
- $180 Full Day
- + Petrol
Prices Include GST
- Pump: UDOR Low RPM crankshaft drive with brass head
- Output: Maximum 200 Bar (2900 psi) 32 L/min
- Engine: Honda GX630 OHV V Twin cylinder petrol engine
- Electric start, hour meter
- Drive: Udor heavy duty gear-box drive
- Tank: 500 L water tank c/w hi flow float valve, drain valve
- HP reel: Supplied c/w 250 Bar S/S rotary elbow
- 90 meters of 3/8″ id wire braided High pressure hose
- LP Reel: Supplied c/w 80 Bar Brass rotary elbow
- 25 meters reinforced supply hose & brass tap adaptor.
- Vega heavy duty gun with swivel, 900 mm S/S lance with grip, ceramic nozzle.
Trailered Petrol Water Blaster Safety
Tool Hire Taranaki recommends using all necessary safety equipment. We have safety equipment available for hire.
See also: water blasters