1885 PSI Hot Water Blaster 10.6 LPM
Hot Water High Pressure Cleaners are the best tool for tough or non-water soluble grime. Steam cleaners are designed for use on non-water soluble grime (grease, oil, body fats etc.) and sun-baked heavily soiled equipment.
The hot water blaster has more efficiency than cold water high pressure cleaners. The heat melts away the grease, breaking the chemical bond faster with no added chemicals, and reduces drying times, reducing cleaning time and cost. Ideal for the automotive, agriculture, and food industries as well as many cleaning tasks in the building sector.
- $112.50 Half Day
- $150 Full Day
- + Diesel
Prices Include GST
- Adjustable water temperature
- Hot water and steam to 150°C
- Diesel fuel burner
- Total stop pressure switch
- High pressure detergent application
- High temperature, high pressure and detergent cleaning combination
- 1400 rpm motor speed
- Soft start motor
- 20 m (66 ft) hose and reel
- 5 m (16 ft) power cable
- 10.6 lpm (2.8 gpm)
- 130 bar (1885 psi) operating pressure
- 145 bar (2100 psi) max pressure
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 1050 x 800 x 1060 mm
Tool Hire Taranaki recommends using all necessary safety equipment. We have safety equipment available for hire.